· Match Results
· NovaWorld
· RP: Admin
· RP: CD
· RP: Rules
· RP: SetUp Guides

Login

New User? Sign Up!
Inactive accounts will be deleted after 6 months of non usage.

View previous topic Printable version View next topic
MarAJ
Post subject: Raptor Flags and AJs returned!!! Woohoo  PostPosted: Aug 05, 2008 - 08:25 AM

Colonel
Well my fellow RPers,
I miss yall, I have returned to my family here in Florida. I was able to get my flags (RP and mine) back the day before we left Iraq. Now that I have returned I can say more about our rocket attacks and other things in Iraq that I could NOT say on that Govt computer I was on. No matter what, all is well, we all returned in ONE piece and I was actually submitted for a medal above my rank standard, which my commander and senior enlisted manager fought for me to receive. The final day there on duty I spoke to the AF Commander and deputy seperately, where they both had high praise and thanks which was very humbling. I told them I do what I do because its the right thing to do, not for medals or recognition. Anyhow it was quite the honor to be the narrarator for the Change of Command ceremony for my commander that day and the incoming commander for our squadron had worked with me a decade ago as a junior NCO. Quite a neet experience. Love you all...miss yall too.
KEVIN I will need that address again buddy, sorry but business was down for the MEDIVAC guys in southern Iraq and they took 4 weeks to finish flying the flags enough to catch up to our flag. Smile (good thing)
MARAJ

Treat it like its real and your training will show in your skills! Its not what happens that counts, its how we react that defines who we are!!!

Reply with quote Back to top
RoadRage
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 05, 2008 - 09:15 PM

1st Lieutenant
Congratulations and Welcome Home, AJ.
We're all happy for your safe return.
Our thoughts are with the rest of the men and women proudly serving their countries.

RoadRage

Kill or Be Killed

Ravage
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 06, 2008 - 05:36 AM

1st Lieutenant
That's great to hear, AJ! And more importantly, thank you for all you've done in service to your country. It is appreciated more than you know.

You can fight to your last breath. I'll fight 'til theirs.

Corsair9
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 06, 2008 - 09:37 AM

Lieutenant General
Welcome home, AJ! Congratulations on the medal nomination. It sounds as though you more than earned it. Let me add my thanks and appreciation for all you and the rest of our men and women of the armed services do for our country. Well done, my friend!

"Forgiveness is between you and God, I simply arrange the meeting."

Phoenix
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 07, 2008 - 01:03 PM

Staff Sergeant
congrats well done and welcome back

"Remember the dead but fight for the living" hellgate london

Jump to: