· Match Results
· NovaWorld
· RP: Admin
· RP: CD
· RP: Rules
· RP: SetUp Guides

Login

New User? Sign Up!
Inactive accounts will be deleted after 6 months of non usage.

View previous topic Printable version View next topic
Phoenix
Post subject: asleep with nukes? not good  PostPosted: Aug 03, 2008 - 09:03 PM

Staff Sergeant
North Dakotans are a little to relaxed i should know i am one and i sleep most of the day but i don't have my figure on the launch bottom for a bunch of nukes.

http://www.military.com/news/article/af-missile-crew-asleep-at-the-switch.html?col=1186032325324&ESRC=dod.nl

"Remember the dead but fight for the living" hellgate london

Reply with quote Back to top
CheeseBall
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 04, 2008 - 08:04 AM

Sergeant Major
Holy Smokes

I wood not be advertising that one. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Cook, or be cooked. Have a nice day. Smile

BobMarley
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 04, 2008 - 06:44 PM

Major
See that just proves the we need AJ stateside .So he can supervise those shmucks

I Am Legend

MarAJ
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 05, 2008 - 08:38 AM

Colonel
Sadly its to easily misrepresented as a bigger thing than it is just like the Minot Nuclear Security inspection results. I know cops (what we call each other) up there and have been in contact with them since last year, even while I was in Iraq. We have been sold short by scientists and other media watchdogs that overspeculate, hapily put others down for what they have no logical info on or even worse misguide americans into WORRY (terror/fear) about some thing that has "gone wrong". Please dont be swept up in this hysteria, its all to easy for those who have no idea to suppose, interject, throw rocks at glass houses from their media developed castles and speculate about things they have no earthly idea of. Please Bob its sad but its not mass mahem as those who report on it would have you believe. And trust me I have already thrown my expertise (hat at the highest levels of USAF/SF leadership) into the ring to roll up my sleeves and move up there to help out. It saddens me to know so many brave fine Airmen have been, are and will continue to do great things up there as their name is threwn amongst the mud. What ever happened to waiting for the truth vs casting stones first at the first sign of disdain. Please my brothers await the experts final reports on the incidents. I will greatly appreciate your patience. Sincerely AJ

Treat it like its real and your training will show in your skills! Its not what happens that counts, its how we react that defines who we are!!!

Phoenix
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 07, 2008 - 01:01 PM

Staff Sergeant
Sounds good marAJ i just got it in a military recruitement email and thought it was interesting. I live in North Dakota my whole life so i know how things go around here and i heard about that before i got the email. Its just amazing how press can blw something so out of perportion. Granted they fell asleep with launch codes but the codes were out dated, nothing was compremissed everything is ok so what is the big deal. They fell alseep so give them red bull and give them a second chance. This world would be alot better off if the media just got there noise out things they have no idea about. So marAJ you set the record straight kick some butt and get-r-done. Oh and if your comeing up here welcome to North Dakota have fun.

"Remember the dead but fight for the living" hellgate london

Gooseman
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 08, 2008 - 03:25 PM

Command Sergeant Major
I live within A bomb fallout range of 2 big American air bases here in UK. RAF Mildenhall for heavies and tankers and RAF Lakenheath for fast movers. Basicly if you lot anoy anyone with a nuke caperbillity i'm gonna glow in the dark. They were both cold war targets. I'm sure they are still in someones GPS list.
Goose

Survivalists beware! - Never eat yellow snow!

Jump to: