· Match Results
· NovaWorld
· RP: Admin
· RP: CD
· RP: Rules
· RP: SetUp Guides

Login

New User? Sign Up!
Inactive accounts will be deleted after 6 months of non usage.

View previous topic Printable version View next topic
Ravage
Post subject: We got our Butts Kicked  PostPosted: Apr 01, 2006 - 09:55 AM

1st Lieutenant
Congratulations to Keepcool and Xena for a job well done. Corsair and I acknowledge that on this day, they were our superiors at TKOTH. We look forward to a rematch in the VERY near future. Please submit all ribbing to Corsair.

Oh, and don't forget to congratulate Xena and Keepcool. They did a GREAT job.

-Ravage

You can fight to your last breath. I'll fight 'til theirs.

Reply with quote Back to top
Xena
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 01, 2006 - 09:59 AM

2nd Lieutenant
It was a very good match

The games were very close, either team could have won

Thanks for showing up guys...........lol

LINKIN PARK ROCKS......O2 ARENA, LONDON 10.11.2010

Keepcool
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 01, 2006 - 11:24 AM

Yes it was a really match. Corsair and Revage have performed whole work and allow to incredibly sweat us. But this sweat has driven us not to surrender and it has been worthwhile. Thanks for the challenge!
Also I am available with pleasure for a Rematch, lol we will wipe off you again!

Xena, you have performed very well work which hold together and the teamwork has functioned really, many thanks really first-class!!!

Now we just have women's power Point And Laugh

TheRev
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 01, 2006 - 11:16 PM

Larry, I think you had an elite team. The girls were just on fire that's all. They were hot and taking no prisoners. They probably would have beaten any team of guys that day. No reason to hang your head man. You guys all played well. I was fortunate enough to have watched the match on Vern's screen and all games but one were extremely close and could have gone either way all the way to the end. At the end of the day though the girls had it. I only saw one sniping map where the girls really dominated the playing field and it was because they played like a well oiled machine on it.

One thing that you need to remember too Larry is something that Xena brought up to me. She said that she learned to play as good as she does from playing with all of us Guys. I don't know about Batgirl's Experience but Keepcool was a great player before she came to RP. Other than that, both Vern and Xena learned by playing with us (and with Keep). Maybe you've heard the phrase that a "Student often exceeds the teacher". Well, perhaps this is what happened as well. So, consider their victory a compliment that you, and many others, have helped to sharpen their skills to the point where they are equal, and at times better, than we are.

Bottom line here is that we have some STRONG women players in RP that we can be proud of that can represent us well on any server and in any game. Like I said after the match, what this means is that if RP ever gets challenged by another squad at TKOTH, we need to make sure that 4 of our 8 players are women!

RP Chicks, you most definitely ROCK!!!

Metal Slug Good Guy You Rock Sign Sniper

K.Haught
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 02, 2006 - 08:13 AM

General
Congratulations on the Great job Girls!

Courage is not the lack of fear but the ability to face it.

Jump to: