· Match Results
· NovaWorld
· RP: Admin
· RP: CD
· RP: Rules
· RP: SetUp Guides

Login

New User? Sign Up!
Inactive accounts will be deleted after 6 months of non usage.

View previous topic Printable version View next topic
D-1
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 28, 2010 - 06:37 PM

Sergeant
Alright Slagg is definatly on my Golden Tank Trophy Team, How abot we pick a time zone and go east and west. Do we have enough Souther Hemisphere RP'ers to go North South? Bottle Of Beer Bottle Of Beer Bottle Of Beer

" Swift Silent Deadly "

Reply with quote Back to top
Cally
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 29, 2010 - 03:41 AM

General
Novalogic is Doomed ...... especially after this Downtime ...... Players (Customers) .... are NOW fed up with the lack of Interest that this company has in its 'Bread and Butter/Customers' ... especially as you need Novaworld up and running to play the game that your hard earned money paid for.

'Public Relations' is Zero ..... just slightly higher than the chances of them releasing a New Game within the year.

All we can hope for ... is when EA finalises the buyout .... of Novalogic ........ It replaces ALL the management in Novalogic with 'Qualified' ones .....

Timo
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 29, 2010 - 05:46 AM

New information about Novaworld they say now On line play and Novaworld Community are affected Sad

BobMarley
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 29, 2010 - 06:05 PM

Major
EA is going to charge us to play online, I can smell it coming. Mad

I Am Legend

SLAG
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 29, 2010 - 07:08 PM

Slag Unit, Reporting:

One:

This Humble SLAG Unit is honored, being picked for a Tank Commander's Team, thanks, I cut my teeth in the Arcade, playing that old "greenline graphics" Tank Commander Video Game, remember that one? Heh, heh, fed a many a quarter thru the machines, back in th' day, I'll tell Ya! Oh, and I looked at the video fer this new game, and it looked pretty cool!

If Nova don't come back up, might hafta try it out . . .

Two:

I think we should look into this Comodo VPN that Luke is suggesting . . .
I have used it, extensively, with Luke and some SGM Members, playing "Rainbow6:Vegas2" and my boy, jesse214 has played a few other games with Luke and SGM Members, on the Comodo VPN. It works good. On the other hand, apparently, DF:X is one of Nova's products that will NOT work, without a NW Server up . . . (*%#$!)

I already have the Comodo VPN (Virtual Private Network) and, I must say,it works very well . . . and it is free to download, and Luke will provide tech support, too, lol, by the powers that be, and heh, heh, I am an member of SGM, yup!

If anyone has J/O . . . and/or the SGMod for it, we got a ton o' new maps, and even one I'll donate, made from scratch, myself, ONLY Map, I ever did make, "from scratch" . . . !

With the Comodo VPN, we can get back to work, heh, heh, KILLIN' BG's!

Salute!

SLAG

Cally
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 31, 2010 - 07:22 AM

General
Latest News on Novalogic.com

Last week, Novalogic's scheduled server downtime allowed us to integrate our development and server centers in order to accommodate better gaming experiences. During this process we identified several improvements that could be addressed before going back online. We've decided to extend the downtime to see these changes through. NovaWorld has been running for 13 years with hardly any interruptions, and was due for a major upgrade. We understand this may be a frustrating inconvenience for our customers, but we'll try to ease the process by posting updates here on our home page and on Tiwtter.

At last ...... something meaningfull ......... maybe there is someone Now in management that is qualified ... lol

Cally
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 31, 2010 - 07:23 AM

General
for any Twitters amongst us .... here is the URL:

http://twitter.com/NovaLogicInc

L.Phoenix
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 31, 2010 - 08:05 AM

Glad I found Lord of the Rings online m.m.o. free download .Definitely worth checking out...I,, for one, will NOT pay to play a game I bought if E.A. gets their grubby hands on it. Novaworld is doomed if they do. But,then, these games just might get better graphics...Hummm!

maquisard
Post subject: NOVAWORLd RUN again for DFX1  PostPosted: Nov 01, 2010 - 01:37 PM

Novaworld RUN again for DFX 1.
We can play! It's santa's

SLAG
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 01, 2010 - 01:55 PM

What HE said . . . servers are up again!

WOOO HOOOO!!!

SLAG

LouSirr
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 02, 2010 - 09:29 PM

Staff Sergeant
This copied from Novalogic.com at 10PM CST.

Novaworld is now up and running. We are about 80 percent done with the infrastructure but are still working on bringing everything back up to speed. We know that there will still be some lags and errors and we appreciate everybody's patience. We are looking forward to getting back to gaming as usual.

They need to do a lot more to get back to where they were, I can't get in half the time. LOL.

Lou.............................................

maquisard
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 08, 2010 - 01:13 PM

DFX down again?
I cant connect, and the week-end is finished !

SLAG
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 08, 2010 - 03:10 PM

This is terrible . . .

I got my VPN up and running . . . also, played some LandWarrior Era TDM's today, it's kinda fun, fer a few minutes, anyway . . . cheesy graphics, lame ass guns, and the ppl in there know exactly where to get to Spawn RAPE you . .

But, I give 'em a run fer their money, heh, heh . . . they'll remember the name of SLAG, lol . . .

If you all wanna go find "Comodo VPN" and download it, we CAN play DF:X SO Mod, or any other game, that we all have . . . the VPN network IS up, and I am logged in, at this time.

OK, good luck, and GodSpeed!

SLAG Unit, SALUTE!

Jump to: