· Match Results
· NovaWorld
· RP: Admin
· RP: CD
· RP: Rules
· RP: SetUp Guides

Login

New User? Sign Up!
Inactive accounts will be deleted after 6 months of non usage.

View previous topic Printable version View next topic
CheeseBall
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 23, 2011 - 11:10 AM

Sergeant Major
S W E E T

Bottle Of Beer Bottle Of Beer Bottle Of Beer

Cook, or be cooked. Have a nice day. Smile

Reply with quote Back to top
SLAG
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 23, 2011 - 03:43 PM

Thanks, Cheesy Unit . . .

But, I cannot take all the credit, as my ol' fightin buddy JAG1 actually made those maps. I just editted them and made them playable . . . added some effects, made the BG's have some personality, too, and added some features, and, well, "Fleshed them out" as they say . . .

But, all in all, enjoy, and KICK SOME BG Butt, lol!!!

SLAG

Cally
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 04:33 AM

General
Thanks again Slag ..... I have uploaded these Maps .... however the server doesnt like 'NiceAndEasy2' ..... so we cant use that one.

SLAG
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 27, 2011 - 08:04 PM

OK, thanks, Cally!

Reckon what's wrong with NiceandEasy2 . . . it worked when I hosted it, but, it might need some editing. If anyone on the RP Team wants to have a look at it, I am all for it, it's a pretty fun map, it is all one Way Point, with 5 or 6 Enemy Compounds to clear, and Sniper Towers, lol . . .

Oh, and to the Left, when you Spawn, way left, over the Ridge, is an unused Enemy Compound, slightly guarded, that has everything you might wanna steal and/or requisition, too . . . and, to top that, it is a NIGHT TIME MAP, you hafta go to OPTIONS, and raise your GAMMA level, to see better, and it ain't so bad, at all . . . fun, fun, fun!

Thanks, Again, Cally, and the RP Team, Glad to pitch in and contribute, and, lastly, KILL 'em ALL, Heh, Heh . . .

SGM SLAG

SLAG
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 21, 2011 - 03:29 PM

ALERT!

HI all, I had the chance to play the map "OldJunk" over the weekend, and I was shocked! The map I sent to you was the original rough draft, and NOT the finished version I edited until it was more "playable" . . . So, if you will, pull it, and toss it in the trash, delete delete delete, please.

I will try and find the finished version and get it to you, it is way better to play . . . also:

UpandAway is also the rough draft version, but it's kinda playable as it is, but, when I look for the latest "oldjunk" I'll try and find the latest version of Up and Away, too . . .

MY Apologies, and thanks for everything!

SLAG

Cally
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 21, 2011 - 05:19 PM

General
OldJunk has been removed from the server ..... Look forward tto the updated version.

Admins: OldJunk will still appear in the list .... untill the server is restarted.

SLAG
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 26, 2011 - 06:26 AM

SLAG Unit, Reporting:

OK, I sent to the EAGLEFox Unit these maps:

the Final Version of "Oldjunk" AND "Up and AWAY!" to replace the rough drafts that I sent previously, sorry about that, please delete the former versions!

Also:

Underramp and Underramp2

Unfriendly

Quarry2

Crazytown
(note: this map needs at least 2 ppl, as you must have both of the two "find"items in hand to complete)

Total: 7 maps . . . for the exclusive use in RaptorPack's SO COOP Server.
Jag1 made them, and I had Final Edit on them. But, on the Underramp and Crazytown maps, Jag1 gets full credit, as he keeps getting better, heh, heh.

We make a good map making team, we do . . .

SLAG Unit, over and out!

Cally
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 29, 2011 - 06:40 AM

General
Thanks again 'Slag Unit'

7 New Maps added to the Server and available for use ....... Just need to confirm that the Affiliate version of the game likes them ...

SLAG
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 29, 2011 - 06:08 PM

OK, got some problems so far:

Underramp2 - the gun emplacements won't blow, and WildBill said the BlackBox wouldn't clear . . .

Quarry2 - the BlackBox won't clear after it's picked up . . .

I saw this problem before in the past: it seems that the Map is built as a Single Player Map, and only the "Host" can pickup and clear the BlackBox . . . this can be remedied by loading the Map into the Map editor and changing the Map from SP to COOP.

This needs to be done for both the above maps. Is any of you familiar with the Map Editor? If SO, go into it, and correct these two maps. They are fine except for this one small problem.

Also, in Underramp2, the Gun Emplacements that are marked as Goals, need to be switched to the Destroyable Type Guns, is all . . .

OH, and "OldJunk" works, and the trees are cleared out, heh, heh . . . just keep an eye on your right flank . . .

SGM SLAG

Cally
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 02, 2011 - 04:29 AM

General
Looked at these 2 Maps in the editor and both are set for Cooperative ..... My experience of the editor is very limited .... so I may be looking at the wrong part ... lol

Has anyone else looked at this ...

Cally
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 03, 2011 - 09:25 AM

General
I have removed these 2 Maps from the Server ..... and will add them once the corrections have been done.

SLAG
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 12, 2013 - 05:14 PM

SLAG Unit, Reporting:

Hey, Been a while, I know BUT:

Have ever given the RP Gang a Map called: "SANDRATS" . . .?

I have worked it over a few times to make it VERY playable, but, I don't think I have shared it yet . . . please check your inventory to see if it is there, if NOT, I will send it, and SANDRATS2, to donate to the cause, lol, and to have some fresh material for pppl to play . . .

SLAG, Over and OUT!

Jump to: