Barracks - First Aid Test #6 (April)
DianeHaught - Apr 08, 2006 - 04:45 AM
Post subject: First Aid Test #6 (April)
First Aid Test #6
Mail Test answers to:
include your RP-Sgt-Game Name
such as RP-WO3-DianeHaught
1. Your liver:
A. Produces blood sugar.
B. Filters blood of impurities.
C. Produces antibodies to fight infection.
D. Oxygenates blood.
2. How many kidneys does the average person have ?
3. How many calories is the average intake of calories per day for a man?
A. 3000 cal
B. 4500 cal
C. 2500 cal
D. 3500 cal
4. How many calories is the average intake of calories per day for a woman?
A. 1800 cal
B. 2200 cal
C. 2800 cal
D. 1600 cal
5. Is folic acid an important part of a pregnant women's diet?
6. What does calcium help to make?
A. Healthy Skin
B. Healthy teeth & bones
C. Healthy Hair & Eyes
D. Joints Supple
7. The maximum safe intake an alcohol per week for a men is: -( 1 unit = ½ pint reg. Strength beer)
A. 4 units
B. 22 units
C. 73 units
D. 28 units
8. The maximum safe intake an alcohol per week for a women is: -( 1 unit = ½ pint reg. Strength beer)
A. 3 units
B. 16 units
C. 37 units
D. 21 units
9. Which age group are the heaviest drinkers ?
10. Excessive drinking plays a part in what % of hospital admissions for men ?
11. Guiness is good for you because it contains iron?
Treating a patient presenting with depression and insomnia
12. Commence a hypnotic with the anti-depressant to help sleep.
13. Anti-depressants are too toxic to be commenced when the patient first presents. Only start after a review.
14. Talking therapy, such as cognitive behaviour therapy, is the best treatment for very depressed patients.
15. Anti-depressants increase the risk of depressed patients committing suicide.
16. Non-sedating anti-depressants help insomnia in depressed patients.
It is not the intention of Raptor-Pack to provide specific medical advice but rather to provide users with information to better understand their health and their diagnosed disorders. Specific medical advice will not be provided, and Raptor-Pack urges you to consult with a qualified physician for diagnosis and for answers to your personal questions and specific medical advice
All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits