Servers & Maps - AW2.0 OPERATION FLYING EAGLE
Cally - Mar 08, 2009 - 10:15 AM
Post subject: AW2.0 OPERATION FLYING EAGLE
You and your squad are station on a remote airfield in South East Asia.
To ward off the advancing air defenses by the enemy. You will first engage the enemy by air. You and your squad will battle in the skys. Then you and your squad will engage the second enemy wave by hand to hand combat. Your Final enemy wave will come by sea.
Must takeout all the enemy in the boats before entry to final radar room can be achieve!
1. Take out Airforce Commander.
2. Take out Navy Commander (if kill game ends joint ops team wins).
3. Safe Guard Joint Ops Commander (if kill game ends enemy wins).
4. Follow intel orders flashing across the screen in consol and text.
1. Time elapse 6-10 minutes before you can gain first access to radar room.
2. All important entries are in radar rooms.
3. Fighting will be done on three islands closest to your respawn point.
1. To stop air attacks you must takeout airforce commander (will be in mig fighter).
2. To get to navy commander you must takeout ground forces first.
3. Look for attack boats where your aircraft use to be?.
4. Must kill all enemy on the boats to gain access to final radar room.
Only respawning is by your squad.
Enemy tanks one time!
Enemy Panes/pilots ???
All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits